Parrot 6100 bluetooth kit any good??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spongebob

Car
1998 CLK 320 Sport
I have been looking at bluetooth kits for my W208 320 sport fitted with a Sony 10 stack and head unit, and have been told by my local car audio guy that the Parrot 6100 kit with audio streaming is very good and will allow me to stream music from my phone thr'u the cars formidible 8 speaker setup:eek: . Are theese kits any good and should I pay him £175:eek: to have it fitted or get one off E-bay for£95 and have a go myself :crazy: ??
Any advice appreciated
Spongebob

Hope this help

If you Choose Parrot, isn't you need a mechanical to open up the car and install for you ?? (or you know how to do it yourself). I went through the same drama you had, but I was recommanded to have a EGO Talk. Anyway, I settled with a ViseeO MBU-1000. I have a Mercedes with a phone system built round a nokia 6310i. It was a simple plug and play upgrade adaptor for the original handsfree system. The one I love the most is that I don't need to chang anything (well, I did throw away the annoying Nokia6310(i)). Moreover, I can still using my command keypads to control phone calls.

I was told MBU only work for the cars that is pre-wired with the original phone system. You may look up for further specification and see if it fits for you too. I am so glade I didn't go for a full installation carkti. :rock:

You are very welcome. I hope my information can do some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom