Parrot Integration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DQuaN

Car
2005 C220 CDI
Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Got my first MB just over a year ago, a 2005 W203 C220 CDI. I love it!

My question is about Parrot handsfree/bluetooth kits. I've seen quite a few threads on Parrot systems but none of them seem to answer my query, which is odd as I would have thought that it would be high on anyone's list.

My query is this: How well does the Parrot integrate with the car? i.e. can I use the phone controls on the steering wheel or do I have to use the little "island". Does the caller or music track display on the stereo screen?

This is the model of stereo I have: https://www.commandonline.co.uk/images/P/A169-01.JPG

Thanks

Dunc

:)

I think integration will depend largely on which Parrot model you have. I have the basic CK3100 and there's no integration at all, but I know that later, more expensive, models do integrate to some degree.

You cannot use the steering controls with a Parrot kit - even the top of the range MKi9200 doesn't have this feature

That's a shame. :(

So the only option for that to work is the MB kit @ £400ish?

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Got my first MB just over a year ago, a 2005 W203 C220 CDI. I love it!

My question is about Parrot handsfree/bluetooth kits. I've seen quite a few threads on Parrot systems but none of them seem to answer my query, which is odd as I would have thought that it would be high on anyone's list.

My query is this: How well does the Parrot integrate with the car? i.e. can I use the phone controls on the steering wheel or do I have to use the little "island". Does the caller or music track display on the stereo screen?

This is the model of stereo I have: https://www.commandonline.co.uk/images/P/A169-01.JPG

Thanks

Dunc

:)
There are some kits that will give you limited steering wheel control with a Parrot. Unicam make an interface that will do it.

Was it just me that read this as "parrot interrogation" lol ill get my coat!

Tony.

Oh no, not a Norwegian Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom