Part Defecting.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
I have owned my 320ML for three and a half years, the longest I have ever owned a car.
I know there is a lot of people who critisise the ML, but I must say I have enjoyed the time with the car, and has given me very little trouble over the 45,000 mile I have covered.

But Its now time for a change, and after test driving a CLS for a weekend I ruled that out, and a day with a new ML, I ruled that out.

So after test driving a friend of mines, and weeks of viewing about eight cars, I have found the ML's replacement, which I am collecting tomorrow.

Its a 2005 Porsche Cayenne with 11,000 miles, with a few toys.

I will post some pictures soon.

Only part defecting, the 107 is staying:D

The cayenne is a fabulous car. The V8 or the V8 turbo is the one to have. The V6 is very under powered.

Good choice of car. For those of you who don't know I spent some time working for Porsche and just before I left the Cayenne Turbo S came out with 521bhp. It is an amazing car and has the ability to embarras may so called sportscars as the handling and power are turely amazing.

Watch out for missfires if you have the V8 they suffer with that.

Bit of a delay in collecting it, so it arrived yesterday. :bannana:

Sorry, it is only the V6 model, but it seems powerful enough, and certainly more poke than the ML.

I will post some pictures soon.

The engine is a derivitive of the old VR6 engine. It is also fitted to the Golf R32. Just thought you would like to know.

Well done on your purchase. I not jealous at all!!!

The engine is a derivitive of the old VR6 engine. It is also fitted to the Golf R32. Just thought you would like to know.

The VR6 was the old 12-valve engine (174 PS), which was replaced by the 24-valve V6 (204 PS) in 1999.

Pictures now in, Other Marques Gallery.

nice one dude :) quite an unusual find getting a 3.2 with bi xenons. :)

nice looking mota :)

Very nice! Good choice! My uncles got one aswell, and it is a very nice car indeed!

I'm a bit of a Cayenne fan - very nice looking car!! The colour really suits it.

Thankyou all for the positive comments. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom