Part Exchange rates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AntMB

Car
Mercedes E270 Estate and VW Golf
What do you feel is a sensible part exchange price for a 2003 E270 with 130k on the clock? Very good condition over all.

Thanks.

What do you feel is a sensible part exchange price for a 2003 E270 with 130k on the clock? Very good condition over all.

Thanks.

Around £1200-£1500 max I’d say

Ask autotrader.

Judging by the cars currently available on Autotrader, £1000 if your lucky

P/X about a grand as it has to be sold on for a profit. Of course you will get more if you sell if privately

Thanks.

Is it a saloon or estate? What trim level?

Not enough information, any extras , exact variant , mot , any old mots colour ,any parts fitted recently or loads of receipts etc. Etc especially on private sale.

Depends on a number of factors. Is it against a brand new car? Used car? Main dealer network garage? Independent small trader? I would think you would be offered in the region of £500 by small trader, up to £1k+ against a brand new car.

Many manufacturers offer £2500 scrappage when buying new cars so if looking at new that would be a good negotiating point.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Many manufacturers offer £2500 scrappage when buying new cars so if looking at new that would be a good negotiating point.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Good point. Hyundai are up to £5k and Mazda up to £5.5k

Could use an estate as a 2nd car to transport my bike around easily. Didn’t realise these were now in the £1k bracket. Bargain if they are anywhere near as reliable and well constructed as my W219.

Could use an estate as a 2nd car to transport my bike around easily. Didn’t realise these were now in the £1k bracket. Bargain if they are anywhere near as reliable and well constructed as my W219.

They are lovely cars, well equipped and perfect for carrying a family around or lots of gear around. I've not seen any in the 1K bracket, that was a suggested part exchange price. Used prices are around the £2.5k mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom