Part No. Wanted - C36 AMG Fog Light Bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you fitting fogs to the standard facelift bumper mate?

I'm looking to do this as soon as I can find a set of the lights. If you could take a few pics of the mod it'd be great!

Still undecided whether to rig them up as driving lights or fog lights tho... :)

No mate, I might be after a set of new fogs for the right price, as the ones I have, are pitted, but still perfectly usable, im just being fussy really....so just wanted to know if W140, W202 ones would fit.

The bits you need are not available on their own. The wiring extentions are, but not the bottom part of the fogs. Its not really a big deal, its just a +ve and -ve conntection that is made using crimped connectors.

W202 lights are fogs, and w124/w140 ones are driving lights. Driving lights have a different beam and will come on with full beam. The brackets and mounting locations are different.

Dee, how much did you get the kit for? Ive got a spare one, just wondering what I should be asking for it?

Less than £650.00........

No it was some Eastern European fella, the kit I got has one jacking point cover missing, & the fogs are missing the wiring or plugs that go into the unit, I have the lights as they are with holes, any ideas where I can get the bits i need from?...

Also I will need the correct AMG badge for the boot & front spoiler, do these have a part number or something, as the later & earlier ones will be wrong?

Cheers Dee
Did you manage to find that jacking point cover?I need one for myself so any :dk::thumb:clues

Did you manage to find that jacking point cover?I need one for myself so any :dk::thumb:clues

No I didnt, my body shop man said it not a biggie, he'll fabricate me one, by using one of the others as a guide.

I even emailed AMG direct in Germany with a hwa number, but came to a dead end when they told me to try a my local dealer.

Look at what I have just won.!.....:)

Mercedes Benz W202/129 AMG O/S/F Foglamp on eBay (end time 31-Jul-09 11:17:18 BST)

It is meant for a W202/W129 AMG front bumper but is identicle in shape & size to the W124 Gen 2 AMG fog/lamp.

Together with the existing mounts & brackets for my tired W124 Gen 2 fogs, this should be altered easily enough to fit.

For 20 quid all in, & being brand new in the box, direct from a Authorised Mercedes Benz dealership, I cant go wrong!

Just need to find the other side now!

I`ve seen that mate,but i need the other side to.I found it already anyway.

I rang MB-blackpool to ask them if they have the other side on the off chance, but they didnt....

How bad is your drvers side?

The drivers side was the one i was after and i found it from a member here.Look like MB-Bpool has many new items on stock but single only.They had a front wing and i asked if they have the pair,but that was the only one they had

I got this one so cheap, it wont matter if I happen to pay big money for the other side when the time comes... As overall the total may come in at under what I was willing to pay for a perfect pair...

I may also sell my old ones to recoup a few pennies.... Or I may keep them as a spare set as you never know when they may come in handy...

what side is it

i have a c36 and taken my fog lights off one is cracked but if you want the other one its urs

still looking for the passenger side one for my AMG gen 2 w124 kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom