Part No's for NTG2.5 Media Interface Cables needed for installing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gIzzE

MB Enthusiast
Car
65 plate BMW F11 Touring (165k miles) + Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (140k miles) Doing my bit to be green.
I have an NTG2.5, I would like to add the Media Interface as I have just been given one, however...none of the cables, just the interface itself.

So just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers I needed and a rough idea of costs?

I guess I need the harness from NTG2.5 to Media Interface, most cables and then from the media interface to the glovebox?

Thanks

G

I have an NTG2.5, I would like to add the Media Interface as I have just been given one, however...none of the cables, just the interface itself.

So just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers I needed and a rough idea of costs?

I guess I need the harness from NTG2.5 to Media Interface, most cables and then from the media interface to the glovebox?

Thanks

G

You will need the power loom, fibre loom, looms from comand to MI control box. Loom from control box to glove compartment. then the MI leads themselves.

We can make you up a kit for £350 to include all the missing parts.

What car is this going into? Have you got the 'Media Interface' option under the Audio menu? If not the Comand will need coding.

Yeah it has the Media interface in the menu already, it is an NTG2.5 in a W164.

At £350 I will wait until I know I am going to have the car, it is currently my old mans and he is swapping it, so think I might have it myself and get rid of my X3.
If they had been £100-150 I would have just bought them anyway and fitted it, but at £350 I will only do it if I am having the car.

I will drop you a line about them as soon as I know.

Cheers

G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom