Part no's required for front/rear parking sensors wiring loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amg3.6

Car
C55 Amg White W202
As above greatly appreciate if anyone has the part no's

Im retro fitting oem parking sensors

In EPC, you'll find these under 202.093 (C43) section 88 (attachment parts) under 030 (front) and 075 (rear).

Front: 167 is A208 540 34 08
Rear: 164 is A208 540 35 08

If you need all the interior looms, that's a little more involved and you should sort yourself out some EPC access. EPC/WIS access comes free with Club membership and is well worth it.

Attachments

• c43-fps.GIF
    c43-fps.GIF
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
  • c43-rps.GIF
    c43-rps.GIF
    23 KB · Views: 32
Will i have to register to the site? As i can't get into epc

Will i have to register to the site? As i can't get into epc

For the online version that BlackC55 quoted, I believe you need to register and pay. For the Club, you need to join (~£38 for the year including the excellent Classic magazine and the Club Gazette) and wait about three weeks for your membership card to arrive from Stuttgart.

PM me your email address and I'll see what else I can sort out when I have time.

Hi,
You are aware that you will need need bumpers to fit OEM parking sensors, they are a little bit more than just holes in the bumper i also think the skeleton and crash padding behind the bumper is different also. I will be taking off my bumpers in the not to distant future to replace a couple of sensors so i if I remember I,ll take some piccys for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom