Part number for 12v power outlet please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
The one in the R171 footwell - I am guessing it is common amongst a few different models. The owners manual says it is suitable for accessories up to a maximum of 180W

The one in the R171 footwell - I am guessing it is common amongst a few different models. The owners manual says it is suitable for accessories up to a maximum of 180W

Anybody please?

I called the MB parts department in Preston and they don't seem to know neither! Said they would call me back - won't hold my breath

Anybody please?

I called the MB parts department in Preston and they don't seem to know neither! Said they would call me back - won't hold my breath

Well, I apologise - they have just called me back and advised it is about £14. Duly ordered and when I have the part number etc. I'll post it on here should others need the same information :thumb:

Good, not too expensive as I thought.

They are fiddly to remove, there is a special tool to do it. but as the old one is sacrificial shouldnt be too hard. The power plug comes off at right angles to the body of the unit - should be obvious when you have the new one in hand.

Cheers

Richard

12V Power Socket Part Number

For future searchers, looks like a generic part across models? Part number is (MB) A230 820 01 51 and description is 016572/PLUS SOCKET. Cost 1/9/16 is £14.54 inc. VAT

The unit comprises the socket itself, the mounting "sleeve" and the flip down cover

Hope that helps someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom