Part Number for CLK Heated Seat Wiring loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crippo2

SUPPORTER
Car
SL350 & CLK350
Hi Guys
Am looking to retro fit heated seats to a 2008 W209 CLK convertible, with both driver & passenger electrically adjustable (+ memory, but not orthopedic) seats. I appreciate this has been done before, but I cannot find info on the part number for the necessary wiring loom from searching this forum or elsewhere. I have the correct switch and am aiming to go with aftermarket seat heater matrices
Can anyone help please?

crippo2

does this help ?

Attachments

• loom.jpg
    loom.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 26
does this help ?

It certainly does - it gives a starting point for me in talking to the Dealer.
Presumably there is either the one loom for both ventilated & heated seats or there is one for each. If only one, then this is it, if more than one, then I should be on track to find it.
thanks again

It certainly does - it gives a starting point for me in talking to the Dealer.
Presumably there is either the one loom for both ventilated & heated seats or there is one for each. If only one, then this is it, if more than one, then I should be on track to find it.
thanks again

Yup, I've highlighted the heated/cooled loom but if you look two above the part number is for the heated only loom ( seat heating label ). Like you said at least it gives the dealer something to go on to make sure you get exactly the correct part.

If you need any help with the install give me a shout. I'm in Oxfordshire as well.

Last edited:
Yup, I've highlighted the heated/cooled loom but if you look two above the part number is for the heated only loom ( seat heating label ). Like you said at least it gives the dealer something to go on to make sure you get exactly the correct part.

If you need any help with the install give me a shout. I'm in Oxfordshire as well.
Ian
Really useful info - thanks & also for the offer of help with any install - may take you up on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom