Part number needed - W211 seven-seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, CLK350 'Vert, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
My new (well, it's an old banger really, but new to me, anyway) E500 estate, VIN WDB211 2702A 451649, has at some point been owned by a thick-fingered numpty who has managed to break both the pull-up handles that lift the boot seats up into position from the floor. I don't have EPC, so if somebody who does could find me a part number, I'd be very grateful. The upholstery colour code is BEIGE (835A).

Thank you in (hopeful) anticipation...

My new (well, it's an old banger really, but new to me, anyway) E500 estate, VIN WDB211 2702A 451649, has at some point been owned by a thick-fingered numpty who has managed to break both the pull-up handles that lift the boot seats up into position from the floor. I don't have EPC, so if somebody who does could find me a part number, I'd be very grateful. The upholstery colour code is BEIGE (835A).

Thank you in (hopeful) anticipation...

Here you go Dennis,

FOLDING SEAT MERCEDES E-KLASSE [Car] [CHASSIS] (EUROPA)

For what it’s worth, I’ve a feeling that the later design metal/chrome handles would probably fit and be stronger.

The plastic ones I think when I last bought one (black) were about £20/ea.

I’ve a spare seven seat kit for a 212 estate and I think the handles are the same as earlier 211s, you’re welcome to try one for size if you want or can’t locate a matching plastic one.

Last edited:
Thank you, gentlemen. Will, I don't suppose you know the part number for the handle, do you? I, too, think they're the same on the 212 as the 211.

I’ll try and check when I’m back later on. Unless anyone has a 212 VIN/parts diagram, it should be the same on all the 212 models (early ones at least) as I think it was carried over from later 211s.

The OE ones are NLA from Merecedes, but there are some for sale from dealers in the States in the correct colour, about £30-£35 each, plus of course carriage and import duties. As the likelihood of my ever using the third row of seats is very small, and there will be a tray and a rug covering the boot floor the rest of the time anyway, I think I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom