Part numbers request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Narg

Car
W203
Hi. Bought my first Mercedes a few months back and just need a few parts to get it back in tip top condition and would appreciate it if anyone could help me out with some part numbers.
It's a W203 coupe, vintage WDB2037072A699177

O/S check strap
Boot release catch
Antenna amp - the existing part number is A2038202089, but my local dealer tells me the part has been updated but won't tell me the new part number unless I but it (at £340!)

Thanks

Replacement of A203 820 20 89 is A203 870 16 89 plus 2 seals A203 820 01 91.

I think the boot release catch is A203 740 10 93 HANDLE AT REAR PANEL DOOR. This is part of the 'closing system', not the lock itself, nor the grey trim moulding handle.

Not sure what is an O/S check strap, can you give a little more info?

Many thanks guys. Busy few days ahead now!

I fitted a second hand door check to my W211 E320 2007 I just bought , but it’s cracking like mad , doing my head in , is this a faulty check strap
The cracks are from inside the door part , any advice. If I took it out again and greased it would it lresolve it or better with another one

The check strap can be fixed but you will need to remove it from the door .Or work on the old one . Is it like this one in the picture ?.If not can you post a picture .The type in the picture is repairable but must be opened up to get grease or mollyslip inside the holes in both the balls you can see , but first you knock down the tab on the and of the cradle bracket so you can pull out the part holding the round ball bearings in . Its hard to remove but it can be done .But make sure you dont have damage to the hole in the door that retains the single bolt .If the door is used with the loud bang it will elongate the hole .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom