part numbers required...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grahamb1

Car
mercedes c class w204 2.1cdi
Hi everyone basically i have a problem with my 57 plate c220 w204. Now and again when ive went to boot it the car will sort of go into limp mode. (Cant use turbo) and will come on the dash esp not avail see user manual. Esp light comes on as does the eml. I had it read by the aa and come back with code 2075. Something to do with the high pressure pump exceeding safe limit. Im presuming fuel pressure control valve or rail pressure control valve. Does anyone have the part numbers? As mercedes wont give them out due to their "policy" thanks

Let me know VIN and I can lookup on electronic parts catalog

Thanks mate. Will get it in the morning. Ive put the code into google and it comes up as egr leak and some come up with intake manifold actuator

Hi everyone basically i have a problem with my 57 plate c220 w204. Now and again when ive went to boot it the car will sort of go into limp mode. (Cant use turbo) and will come on the dash esp not avail see user manual. Esp light comes on as does the eml. I had it read by the aa and come back with code 2075. Something to do with the high pressure pump exceeding safe limit. Im presuming fuel pressure control valve or rail pressure control valve. Does anyone have the part numbers? As mercedes wont give them out due to their "policy" thanks
Hi there did you ever fix the issue with high pressure code, looks like i have may have to same fault.
regards
Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom