Part numbers required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arronb

Car
A45
Hi all

Does anyone have access to Mercedes part numbers, wanting to retrofit power folding mirrors to my 2014 A class A45, so trying to find out the numbers for:

Left door mirror, power fold
Left door mirror, manual fold
Right door mirror, power fold
Right door mirror, manual fold

Thanks
Arron

You would need a vin number in order to be able to get part numbers, mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am surprised there not power fold, as above we would need a vin number.
Expensive parts to do.

Cheers guys, it's an option on the A45, a cheap one at that but one the original owner never choose!

It's not that bad a price to retrofit at about 300 or so including coding as will do all apart from the coding myself, it's just getting hold of the right mirrors as seems some sellers do not know if the ones they are selling are power or not!

Will the VIN not just give the mirrors fitted to my car or will you be able to get options too, I know from VW experience that when I want stuff not fitted to my van I have to give them a VIN from a van that does have them fitted.

If you can get for me I'll pm my VIN to you.

Cheers
Arron

The vin will give whats fitted and then change the filter on epc to see just what you need.
Thinking door switch, harness in each door to module and mirror frames, keep the painted covers if there the same, epc will cross ref that.

Cheers mate, yes looking for just the carcass which has the loom attached and will refit my painted cover, bottom trim panel and glass, found a new switch for £67 on eBay Germany.

Basically one like this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252091275661

If you have access would you mind looking for me?

Thanks

OK I've had a look and all part numbers show option 234 and 500 which is blind fold assist and power folding.

Maybe the mirrors have the facility and just need coding?

Reg/VIN will be required as there are around 10 part numbers

Cheers Bob, VIN is WDD1760522J314128, my current ones definitely do not have power fold as the ones that do have an extra cable that goes to the door module.

Strange. there is only one part number for each side which are for power folding and blind spot assist (not blind fold as per my last post lol)

You spec shows you have neither so why is it showing the numbers for it? There are no numbers for mirrors without, not on the AMG anyway.

Left A1768100176
Right A1768100276

Strange. there is only one part number for each side which are for power folding and blind spot assist (not blind fold as per my last post lol)

You spec shows you have neither so why is it showing the numbers for it? There are no numbers for mirrors without, not on the AMG anyway.

Left A1768100176
Right A1768100276

Can confirm those. Can only assume the extra wires are PERHAPS part of the door wiring loom rather than the mirror assembly

Cheers both, so both the above numbers are power folding.

Thanks
Arron

Looking at the catalog it shows 4 items for the mirrors and 3 part numbers, all have the same description so how do you find which are manual, folding etc?

If I click on the part number it does not show anymore, am on my phone though so maybe a pc shows more?

Thanks

Looking at the catalog it shows 4 items for the mirrors and 3 part numbers, all have the same description so how do you find which are manual, folding etc?

If I click on the part number it does not show anymore, am on my phone though so maybe a pc shows more?

Thanks

The reason for the variations is part A was used to up chassis 1000, part B was used up to chassis 2000 etc. The would have been differences in production, maybe less wires? Different supplier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom