part numbers wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi i am in need of a new water pump ,you may say well go on out and buy one. Can one of you kind gents tell me the waterpump part number for Mercedes w124 260e 1989 vin -WBD1240262A921387. Thank you.

Think if you put your reg into euro car parts and search part you can get it there.

yes

Harlow yes i know but i have never heard of the type of pumps they are selling .Something like Caroli .I did contact a few web sites , but they say they must have the m b part number due to so many types of w124s i think it is the same part number on the 300e w124. Thank you.

Here's some part numbers to use as a cross reference.

Mercedes A1032003701, A1032000701, A1032001701, A1032002601,
FEBI BILSTEIN 02292,
HELLA 8MP 376 801-631,
MEYLE 013 026 1700,
SKF VKPC 88810,

Edit: double check numbers are correct just in case.

Last edited:
Call the dealer tomorrow morning & get the part # from them.

Give Wunderpartz a call on, 01302 351 421. Great service and and the owner is a member on here.

Harlow yes i know but i have never heard of the type of pumps they are selling .Something like Caroli .I did contact a few web sites , but they say they must have the m b part number due to so many types of w124s i think it is the same part number on the 300e w124. Thank you.

I had a look on the EPC. The engines changed in late '89 so that's the first problem, and probably the manufactured date...not the that of first reg.
Second is there are at least six different part Nos for both pre and post '89engines based on engine number and not Vin. It would be rash for anyone to give a definitive part number for it then to be found to be wrong by maybe one digit.

Sorry. :dk:

You'll want to check if it has 2 or 3 sensors in the water pump housing (with or without air con).

Also some have a water pipe connection going back to the oil cooler, (if it's fitted with one).

This looks promising, just insert vehicle details in drop boxes and you can according to Febi find the correct W/pump, 02292 as I posted previously.

Herzlich Willkommen in unserem Internetkatalog

Last edited:
????

PHP:
Good i went to web site ,but i am not german and i dont understand it.

German for German is Deutsch. Click on Deutsch and just below Deutsch you'll see English.

There.

RayH

info

No idea but around £200 ottomh . Job 3/4 done .Would be finished by now , only then i found that the tensioner was worn. Pump i fitted was a Meyle from Germany. The job was not to bad,only problem i had was that the pully on water pump was spinning , and hard to hold .So i pushed a screwdriver though the gap in pump and pully as it was shot anyway. Pully tensioner wont be here untill Friday.Thank you for all the help given in this post.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom