Part Numbers ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
whilst looking around for various bits, i'm finding that having somewhere to reference part numbers would be handy.

Is there anywhere, like a database or website where we can check part numbers for items, or more importantly their compatibility with a certain model of car?

For example, this number A2116803248 is for car mats, possibly C-Class, but i don't know/have any way of telling if that is the saloon/estate or coupe :wallbash:

looked handy, right up to the point where they wanted to charge me 20 euro's just so i can look up part numbers, forget that, i'll carry on phoning the parts departments if there is no other option :(

If you have part numbers and want to find which cars the part fits, EPC is your friend.

This example part goes for W211 cars, sedan and estate models as well as for the 219.

Daimler AG - Service & Parts net
I signed up for the EPC a couple of days ago and it's very similar to the old CD/DVD-based system. Well worth the few pounds per year IMHO.

I wish you luck. Can you make them service your car for free too?

If you want it cheap, use one of the Russian sites. A bit of manual work though. An example here:
Çàï÷àñòè Mercedes-Benz: Êàòàëîã îðèãèíàëüíûõ çàï÷àñòåé

now that was a little unfair, all i am wanting to do is identify some part numbers in relation to vehicle fitment, if the said part is say 40 pounds, are you telling me that you would spend another 20 euros to see if it's compatible, or pick up the phone and make a call ?

Parts catalogues are after all nothing more than a simple list/database, it is MB that make it so complicated with their EPC.net thing .... i don't really care if i have to scroll down a list, or search a list to find the info, i'm just not keen on wasting money for no reason

I will look at the russian link, thank you, that looks like what i was looking for, a bit of manual work is fine

ok, this was something like what i was looking for, although it is not exactly what i would call thorough, and only seems to include some stuff, mainly accessories and descriptions are not great for some items such as mats !

Mercedes-Benz Parts - Inchcape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom