Part of me wishes this deal had come off for me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You just walked away very easy

The seller fecked me about after we'd agreed on a price and wouldn't give me the VIN number, so I sourced another one. He contacted me a few days after I'd bought another to see if I was still interested in his and apologising for not letting me have the VIN. He was worried I was going to clone his car!!??? :wallbash:

The seller fecked me about after we'd agreed on a price and wouldn't give me the VIN number, so I sourced another one. He contacted me a few days after I'd bought another to see if I was still interested in his and apologising for not letting me have the VIN. He was worried I was going to clone his car!!??? :wallbash:

I do remember the whole story mate,many people think you`re wasting their time once asking to much.

I'd be a bit leary of buying a convertible from someone who can't spell 'convertible'.

He went for the easier option. Imagine trying to spell "Cabriolet" :D

I do remember the whole story mate,many people think you`re wasting their time once asking to much.

eBay is a nightmare for that. Once you ask a question you're a bit stuffed if they don't answer as it would then be daft to bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom