Partial defection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anglaslt

SUPPORTER
Car
LHD Brabus B63S (CL63 AMG) and RHD X3 M40i
I've been thinking for some time that I should change the E400 C207 coupe for something different. I've had four trouble free years with the car but just fancied a change. I've been looking at AMGs, Audi RS and BMW M cars and tried a few on the road. In the end I decided on a 2 year old, low mileage, BMW M6 with competition pack. I've only just got it and haven't had much opportunity to use it yet but I think we'll get along just fine ;) I love the colour (San Marino blue/Silverstone) and the options it came with.

I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand but from experience I'm most likely to choose MB or BMW. The LHD Brabus (CL63 AMG) is something special and won't be going anywhere so I'll continue to hang around if that's OK.

Without wishing to offend anyone, here's a little pic of the new motor.

IMG_7828-1.jpg

I might try this with the wife... I'll tell her I am leaving her for my mistress but I'll continue to hang around if that's OK... let's see how that will work :eek:

No problems mate ;) stick around and let us know your experience with the Beemer (or the AMG).

I do like the 6 series, especially the M. Plenty of members on here are not exclusive to MBs - I actually don't own one anymore but this forum is great and there is no reason to leave just because your E400 is sold. Enjoy the M6 and any write up would be welcome

As penance for the sin of BMW ownership you’ll have to post a photo of your Brabus every time you post a photo of the M6 :D

Nice.

I don't concern myself with those who moan about anyone buying something other than an MB - like the bunch of 4 year olds they are.

Being a petrol head means a healthy appreciation of all marques potentially.

I've always loved the look of the F 6 Series ever since they came out.

Unfortunately the roof line is too low for me and I don't find them comfortable but amazing looking - especially in M form.

Make the most of the DCT - I understand BMW have switched back to ZF 8 speed slushies on their M cars now.

welcome :D

I did the same and still hang around this forum. The BM forum is either very quiet or it's about who has a quicker 0-60 time and remap :confused:

Nice.

I don't concern myself with those who moan about anyone buying something other than an MB - like the bunch of 4 year olds they are.

Being a petrol head means a healthy appreciation of all marques potentially.

I've always loved the look of the F 6 Series ever since they came out.

Unfortunately the roof line is too low for me and I don't find them comfortable but amazing looking - especially in M form.

Make the most of the DCT - I understand BMW have switched back to ZF 8 speed slushies on their M cars now.

Thanks John. I had an earlier V10 M6 which I loved, apart from the SMG box. I looked at the F13 M6 when they first arrived and thought I should have one one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom