Parts and servicing receipts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Athey

Car
C63amg
I’ve had the c63 for nearly 2 years now, and have bought all my parts and had the car serviced by the same mb dealer. I am looking to buy some things to get the car ready for summer and found the parts on eBay from Mercedes Newcastle. If I buy from them I save £60.
Should I stick to current dealer, as if I ever sold the car, to me it would look better if parts and servicing came from the same place.

I’ve had the c63 for nearly 2 years now, and have bought all my parts and had the car serviced by the same mb dealer. I am looking to buy some things to get the car ready for summer and found the parts on eBay from Mercedes Newcastle. If I buy from them I save £60.
Should I stick to current dealer, as if I ever sold the car, to me it would look better if parts and servicing came from the same place.

As long at the invoice has the Mercedes Benz logo at the top, no one will care (or even notice) which particular dealer the parts were purchased from.

Those in the know know that MB Newcastle have a good reputation for parts. Just add their invoices to your dox folders.

Or phone your local dealer and tell them what Newcastle are selling them for, I managed to get my local to get pretty close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom