Parts catalogue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WhiteDuck

Car
Viano Ambiente 2.2 CDI LWB auto 2004
I need to order several parts for my W639 Viano.

Can anyone tell me whether there are parts CDs available, or is there any catalogue online? Do we know of any suppliers offering discounts to MBClub members?

Forgive me if these questions have been asked before.

Just quote your chassis number to your local dealer for parts. No need for part numbers as they often supersede.

Just quote your chassis number to your local dealer for parts. No need for part numbers as they often supersede.

Thanks, but I am not prepared to pay M-B dealer prices unless absolutely necessary. I don't have much money but I do have time tsearch for parts at less than dealer prices, new or used. Parts numbers are invaluable for searching online.

A few years back there were M-B parts CD-ROMs available on eBay, but they seem to have vanished. There was also a subscription site that had up-to-date M-B part numbers and prices, but I cannot find that either. :rolleyes:

Thanks, but I am not prepared to pay M-B dealer prices unless absolutely necessary. I don't have much money but I do have time tsearch for parts at less than dealer prices, new or used. Parts numbers are invaluable for searching online.

A few years back there were M-B parts CD-ROMs available on eBay, but they seem to have vanished. There was also a subscription site that had up-to-date M-B part numbers and prices, but I cannot find that either. :rolleyes:

If you join the club I believe you get access to Mercedes EPC. Olly is right though, alot of parts do get superceded.

As you are not wanting to buy from MB it may be pointless as alot of motor factors quote the manufacturer part number and not always the vehicle manufacturers number ie the bosch number but not the MB number. Type your registration into the euro car parts website and go from there or post in their thread/PM Pat and he can assist you. If you do not want to buy from them then I'm not sure what else to suggest except ringing around with descriptions?

If you join the club I believe you get access to Mercedes EPC. Olly is right though, alot of parts do get superceded.

Thanks Bob, it may be worth joining the club for that alone. I can get a CD for around £30 but it won't be fully up to date. As both of you pointed out, the part numbers seem to change regularly, so access to the live EPC would be better.

What parts do you need?

pay 35 euros, and you have access to the latest EPC for a year.

Thanks Nick, I have done this now.

They charged me €35.00 plus 20% VAT, a total of €42.00 or £33.70 for a year's subscription. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom