Parts "clearing house"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
I have used this portal twice, and each time it located the part I wanted (auto dimming rear view mirror and driver's door mirror mechanism) for my 210 estate quickly, with at least 3 quotes from different sources.

Really useful.

They do all parts for all makes.

The Parts Gateway: Find A Part

only thing to be aware of is these are used parts. sometimes appropriate, sometimes not.

When I have used parts reunited every listed part I enquired about has not been available.

Dealers dont list every part on partsreunited but that doesnt mean they dont have it, and you can submit and enquiry if a part is not found. Best way to find a part is by having the part number.

Last edited:
Has anyone thought about trying to establish some kind of clearinghouse for unwanted/unneeded parts? Oftentimes I will get a kit for some of the parts and have no interest nor desire to finish the kit. There have to be others who would like the kit, and would not care about the parts I kept. Same goes for decal sheets. This could save us all some money by not having to buy the kit each time we want it for just a few parts and, more importantly, it would foster good will and communications between those of us interested in participating.

Has anyone thought about trying to establish some kind of clearinghouse for unwanted/unneeded parts? Oftentimes I will get a kit for some of the parts and have no interest nor desire to finish the kit. There have to be others who would like the kit, and would not care about the parts I kept. Same goes for decal sheets. This could save us all some money by not having to buy the kit each time we want it for just a few parts and, more importantly, it would foster good will and communications between those of us interested in participating.

What kind of kit are we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom