Parts Enquiries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay73

Car
Merc's & Bikes Too
Hi all,

Thankyou all for the business so far, I hope that I have also helped some of you out with your quotes and enquiries etc...

Part identification and the nature of it means that a chassis number is really a must in order for me to accurately identify parts...especially trim parts and to some extent to determine wether a car left the factory as a uk model and also a facelift or not :D (yes I have seen some dissapointed faces over the years)

To clarify I am a main dealer parts manager, I treat all enquiries posted here exactly the same as if you had walked into the dealership so discretion is assured.... The prices are just better;)

I Hope to continue to be of service...

Jay

Can I ask what discount you offer? I currently get 10 - 15% being a MBOC member - obviously wouldn't want to waste your time if it's cheaper locally :).

depends on the item sometimes its just enough over cost to make it worth my while... don't tend to work too much on % discounts on the forum.
but I've offered as much as 25% on some items and just done one of the guys an update disk at cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom