Parts from my CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneTwoNine

Car
CLS 320 CDi
I'm removing some of the after market stuff off my CLS purely due to changing a few things around things like removing the airmatic system due it failing once again on me and replacing for a coilover kit.

I will update this with pics etc... everything is still fitted to my car atm as I'm waiting on my coilovers to arrive and also to get it into the garage.

1) Brabus D6 (III) Powerxtra Module

Fitted to my CLS 320 CDi for just over a year. Still in perfect working order. Only removing as I'm having the DPF deleted and also having a remap on it to suit a few other mods.

£400 ono collected

---------------------

2) Brabus SLF Lowering Module

I bought this last July and have done about 5k miles since fitted. This unit is still fully working. Removing as I'm switching to coilovers.

£350 ono collected

---------------------

3) Airmatic lowering linkages

Fitted by Mark @ Airmatic Lowering Links last July. I fitted these in conjunction with the Brabus SLF module due to the stance I was after for my car. Again done about 5k miles. I'll be removing and cleaning them up ready for the new owner.

£50 ono collected

---------------------

4) Airmatic Suspension parts

I will be completely removing the system and the only part that won't be available is the drivers side front strut as this is the part that has failed, unless somebody can get it repaired.

Please let me know what parts you are after and I can post them up with a price.

---------------------

My contact number is 07772333608. My name is Usmann and located in Evesham, WR11. Drop me a message or give me a bell with any questions.

Last edited:
Do you have a price for rear air reservoirs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom