Parts lists online

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought about that solution as a possibility many time Markjay, but i have an inherent mistrust of a site that requires details before it even tells you what it costs... Just checked again now and even to see the cost I have to complete all details and agree to terms and conditions.
Call me cynical but in this age of electronic crime and fraud I am ever so careful now having been targeted once before. :mad:

Thought about that solution as a possibility many time Markjay, but i have an inherent mistrust of a site that requires details before it even tells you what it costs... Just checked again now and even to see the cost I have to complete all details and agree to terms and conditions.
Call me cynical but in this age of electronic crime and fraud I am ever so careful now having been targeted once before. :mad:

I do share your concern, and in fact on-line security is part of what I do for a living... you are quite right to be weary.

However in this case I can say that I have subscribed last year (can't remember the exact price - but it was 17 Euro or thereabouts), and so far all is well. No unsolicited email or post, and my Credit Card has not been compromised.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom