Parts Needed or Part numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MIchaelCY

Car
GLC250D
Hello,

I have a GLC250D 2015. I need the part 70 in the photo. Does anyone knows how to find it or the original part number from MB? I have search over the internet as boot door covers,plastics, rear door but nothing.

Michaels-l500J87A5TX9.jpg

Welcome to the forum . Only here to help like so many other members are . You might get one from the breakers ,but you might have to buy the other parts that go with it. They dont like to split up the parts .Looks like there are 4 or 5 in the finisher kit..

Hello optimusprime.

Thank you very much for your help. The breakers are second hand as I assume. Right.?
I leave in Cyprus and the auth dealer sell the kit for 360E. Without installation. I want to buy only the big one part with p.n: A2537401200
Do you know any other website which ship tp Cyprus?

M

Optimus the correct part number for this part (please see photo) is A2537401200 or A2537401000? GLC250d/2015.
On ebay I found this part with both part numbers.

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
Dont know about any other place that you will get one for sure, only the main dealers I would contact them and see what they have to say .Look in you book pack that came with your car ..it will tall in there your nearest dealer close to your location for spare parts

Hello optimusprime,

Unfortunately I didn't had any quotes from breakers site.
I want to know if you have any instructions on how to change the Rear tailgate finisher.
If I could find the instructions or video how to do it I will order it from my local dealer and change it by myself.

Michael

If its damaged you wont go wrong .Just use a set of finisher removal tools and lever them off so as you dont damage the remaining part behind it.The 9 blue clips will need pulling out of the retainers and then ,you see the 2 legs on the bottom ? then the part will have to be lifted up if that picture above is how it was removed. This i dont know . But start by purchasing a set of those blue clips .Mercedes dont make them clips to be used over again ,well not all of them. I will look on you tube for you to-morrow and let you know if i find a way to remove it .

Hello optimusprime.

Thank you very much. I was thinking the repair on the tailgate.
What hooks do I need to replace after the removal?
Also you do have any pdf or any other kind of file with the part number of glc?

M

MIchaelCY You will have to remove the finisher first ,then, you will see what clips that you will need .The large ones are in the molding so will come off without damage if removed with caution . And the go by the colour look at the ones on the rear of the molding blue , red, or green some are yellow.

To find the the clip your after, only you can do this . Go to google search and in the search box just what your looking for . They will then, on the site selling the clips ,, ask you to put in the boxes the information of your car - model year etc only you know this . All i know is its a Mercedes Benz GLC 250 D. I think its this one but not sure take a look at it and size it up alongside the ones in your molding .36323.jpg

Try this Vehicle Clips .co.uk or Connect Workshop Consumables . put you car info in and it will show you the clips

optimusprime thank you very much for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom