Parts Price File

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badvgood

Car
SL63
Hello,

Does anyone have a current / recent MB Parts price file?

I have an old one (Price List 67) which is from Jan 2013 but I would like a more recent one.

In any format is great (MS Access / Excel / TXT)

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Have tried open that but appears to be jumbled. It might just be me. Can you help

regards

The information is there.
Just not in a user friendly format.
The prices are plus vat.

Hi

Have tried open that but appears to be jumbled. It might just be me. Can you help

regards

It is to be used with EPC, not browse through

Thanks for that. I dont think it is the latest one available as when cross referencing some numbers to a recent MB invoice, they don't stack up.

If anyone can get me the latest version from a MD dealership DMS system, I will decode it ind put it into Excel.

If it's from the DMS Version I should be able to work out cost price, buying discounts etc for those that want to know.

I have however put the one supplied above in an easy to use Excel file for anyone that wants it and hosted it on my own Google Drive.

Safe to download etc, no macros or anything else in it, just rows of data and a few basic Excel formulas.

Parts Price File Download in Excel Here

It is a large file in Excel, nearly 1 million lines of data, so it will take a minute or so to download depending on your connection speed.

Last edited:
The parts prices are very significantly out in that list, and are not correct for June 16 (which is when PL71-1 was released). So I suspect it is not based on a UK price dump.

I've never managed to get a UK price file dump, would be very useful for pricing retrofits - at the moment I have to use the MB trade parts portal (its got a name that I can't remember, and the dealer sets up up on it, allows you to order from your local dealer too)

You can read that file into excel using CSV import with a ; separator.

Partnumber ; Description ; price with , instead of . ; Discount Group ; ;

But as I say, the price doesn't bear any resemblance to reality, and UK uses different discount groups to Germany / Europe.

Cheers

Richard

The parts prices are very significantly out in that list, and are not correct for June 16 (which is when PL71-1 was released). So I suspect it is not based on a UK price dump.

I've never managed to get a UK price file dump, would be very useful for pricing retrofits - at the moment I have to use the MB trade parts portal (its got a name that I can't remember, and the dealer sets up up on it, allows you to order from your local dealer too)

You can read that file into excel using CSV import with a ; separator.

Partnumber ; Description ; price with , instead of . ; Discount Group ; ;

But as I say, the price doesn't bear any resemblance to reality, and UK uses different discount groups to Germany / Europe.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

I am hoping to be up with you tomorrow for some Comand programming.

Could you show me what you have access to on the MB trade portal as I may be able to use it somehow.

I am used to working with Manufacturers / Dealers and price files into the DMS systems. If you know a 'friendly' parts guy at a MB dealership, I could give him a report to run that would give us the data we want???

Thanks

@richard

I should have said PL71-1 was/is in Euros and this was converted (not by my) at an exchange rate into pounds. i have not seen a UK pounds one either, always been in Euros.

I will see if the original is around, should be more accurate

Last edited:
I have EPC/WIS in vm on my Mac, how do I add this file to it?

After logging in, you need to look on the left and go to server>manage parts pricelists. The txt file needs to be in C:\programfiles\ewa\ewapricelists for the program to see it

Great, thanks! I'll give it a go :thumb:

After logging in, you need to look on the left and go to server>manage parts pricelists. The txt file needs to be in C:\programfiles\ewa\ewapricelists for the program to see it

or even
C:\Program Files\EWA net\ewa_pricelists
:)

or even
C:\Program Files\EWA net\ewa_pricelists
:)

I was close without looking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom