Parts that are actually Made in Germany on Autodoc site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MykhailoM

Car
Mercedes CLS 350 CDI (W219) Grand Edition
Hi Mercedes enthusiasts. When closing car parts, it seems as I'm constantly going back to research parts Manufacturers that we can actually trust for quality. I find some suitable part brands either on Amazon.co.uk or AUTODOC shops. The concern is to distinguish which Brand would be more reliable in its quality overall. For example, in the suspension range (not being least important) selecting Tie Rod Ends, in Autodoc site there are MANY to chose from such as;
AISIN, SWAG, TRW, MS Germany, GSP, Etc. Seems as some mechanics strongly advise TRW and Lemforder as the ONLY choice. After doing some research, is looks when it comes to Brake Pads & Discs then BREMBO Co. highly recommanded.
For Suspension parts (Struts, Springs, etc) BILSTAIN Co. comes as a TOP player Bilstein Shocks.co.uk | The Number 1 Supplier For Bilstein Suspension
For let say Tie Rod End links (Inner & Outer) Would we start to consider in the priority order of 1). Lemforder, 2. TRW, AISIN and SWAG?

P.S. In 2015, TRW Automotive was acquired by German ZF Friedrichshafen and subsequently renamed ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp prior to being incorporated into ZF from 2016.

Last edited:
you get what you pay for, in terms of quality and price and thus longivity without having any fitment issues, I just bite the bullet amd get MB parts if I am doing a DIY, my indy also uses genuine and discount on parts he gets then passed on to the customer.

just my tuppence.

Personally all parts are important, if not get a Lada

Suspension parts , Bilstein
Tie rods, Lemforder
Brakes , Brembo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom