passanger side suspension will not go up help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven dryden

Car
cl500
hi i have a mercedes cl500 2001 when i went to use it today the passanger front suspension would not go up the other 3 sides work in all the settings up that side would not go up had a local garage have a look thry say theres no power going to that side of the suspension a few week a go i had the car lowerd but seem to be ok any help please

thanks for that just checked car again it is sitting to one side when i set it to lift it will go up a bit then you can see it going back down again and cannot see any leeks

If you recently had it lowered, check the switch as they are pretty fragile and the front one may have come adrift.

If it's going up at all then there must be power to the valve block.

If it's dropping back down again once switched off it may be the valve block. Could be two in one issues in the valve block, solenoid not opening fully to lift and then not closing to hold it up and fluid bypassing.

What colour is the ABC fluid as may need a flush and new 3 micron filter to remove any debris that may be in valve block?

Lot of info in link by Vilus above :)

Last edited:
it is new never changed fillter it drops even when car running you can see it drop looks like they have broken the sensor as has cable tie on it

"it is new never changed fillter"

I assume you mean fluid is new but never changed filter....

from Vilus linky...

The first action is to change the ABC fluid filter,

had it taken off cleand when they put it back on nothing is happening the car is still chacked up will it have to be lowerd back down before it will work again

Help

valve block has been cleand and put back on problem now is not one of the sides go up before valve block was taken off three sides lifted now nothing HELP

yipeee sorted it today what a job

Congratulations on getting it sorted. Are you going to tell us what the cure for the problem was ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom