Pat from ECP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

-speedie-

Car
C200 Elegance w202
Hey all,

So, as much problem I have has finding the CORRECT lambda sensor, I dropped Patrick from Euro an email...and although the Mercedes Part System didn't list a part number any longer, Pat managed to wheedle out the engine number and source the correct one for me!

So just a big HUGE thanks to Pat, and I will be sure to keep your email if I have any other malfunctions with the Mercedes Group! ;)

P.S hope this is in the right section!

Many thanks again Pat!

-speedie-

Yep, ive had excellent service from him on here twice! top bloke!

Ohhhh shucks, you're making me blush!

Glad that the forum having access to us helps you guys, and we appriciate you chiosing us to buy from!

As always, if there's anything me or the team can help with, feel free to ask!

Pat

No blushes necessary...

A few weeks ago I urgently needed a couple of front dampers for my car. ECP had them in stock but they were scattered amongst their branches so were going to take a few days to arrive. The chap on the phone couldn't improve on the delivery.

I contacted Pat of ECP (through the forum) and he worked his magic. Emails flew and phone calls updating me were received. The dampers arrived the next day as requested and promised.

This post is my belated thanks for this outstanding customer service, and the price was good too!

Thanks Pat.

+1 from me - Pat first spent the time understanding my shocks are not the same as those listed on ECP then when his colleagues told me they were out of stock at the suppliers and my order was cancelled, he escalated and I should now receive them over the next day or two.

Thanks Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom