Paul Daniels RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The first to bring magic to the public. RIP

The first to bring magic to the public. RIP
I think you may find that Paul's inspiration and first to bring magic to a much wider TV audience was David Nixon.

Regardless....R.I.P. Mr Daniels, saw an interview with Debbie his wife today, I believe there was genuine love there.

I wasn't a huge fan but condolences nevertheless - remember him most from the the 80s.

I used to see MAG1C (his Bentley) now and again when I lived in Bucks.

I saw that plate a couple of years ago on some tatty 4WD.

A gentleman and entertainer. Another part of my childhood gone. RIP

I used to see it back in the early noughties.

Maybe he sold it off.

Anyone who drove a two-tone XJS is alright by me :rock:
PaulDaniels_XJS.JPG

Top bloke, I think people liked his down to earth, never pretended he was anything he wasn't attitude. RIP.

I think you may find that Paul's inspiration and first to bring magic to a much wider TV audience was David Nixon.

Regardless....R.I.P. Mr Daniels, saw an interview with Debbie his wife today, I believe there was genuine love there.

Yes I am of an age. Black & White David Nixon, not quite as entertaining as the above. Different era, I suppose.

I sometimes used to see him with Debbie on the A40 in his roller, many years ago when I used to work in London.

I mostly saw it on the A355 as there was a time I drove along it to get to work - but then he lived on the Thames just in to Berkshire (Maidenhead I think). Still do (did) given the interview I saw with Debbie recently showed the Thames backdrop.

Had a lovely house in Wargrave on the banks of the Thames. Super chap , always used to wave back if he was in the garden when we went past in a boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom