Paul from eurocharge Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
Hi guys
Anyone know how did it go with Paul from eurocharge in watford last time I heard he had a cancer or so.
I hope he overcome it and doing well now has anyone heard anything?

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

I have his mobile number. I have tried it a few times in the last few years. It doesn't work. I know his cancer was pretty bad....

Ok I didnt know it was that bad. I hope and wish for good. But this illness beat many unfortunately.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

:(

I saw his name on the thread and wondered if there might be positive updates after all these years, so thought I'd drop in and sub for updates.

And of course...pass on a little respect for a good guy. I had a bit of a wobble with him when he had my car as it was taking forever, but at the time I didn't realise he was unwell. I pray that he's in good health and with his family somewhere. Paul if you're out there, much respect to you my man.

I know the Eurocharged thing ended as a disaster and people lost money but I can’t speak highly enough of the Paul I knew from when I first joined the forum and then the years after, he genuinely went out of his way to help me on both car related matters and when we got our first dog he gave me some great tips I still use to this day.

Hopefully you’re still out there pal and I hope you’re in good health🙏

Yes, speak as you find. He tuned my CL 55 and i met him at a GTG at Brooklands. Very,very knowledgeable, charming man.

Paul tuned my CLS55 beautifully to 530hp and it has run faultlessly for the last 5 years. It’s a real shame they shutdown as I had parts on order and an unstamped service book, but that aside I hope Paul is OK. Nothing was too much trouble for him - even calling him out late at night because my boot wouldn’t open and all my things were in there (key wouldn’t work either)! A genuinely great guy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom