Paying the ultimate price for stupidity...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not far removed from our papers constantly showing dead bodies/kids weekly.

Only a couple of years ago I had never seen a photo of a dead body, now its almost standard issue news.

he wouldn't be dead if he had worn his seatbelt.

looking at the damage...not sure the car was doing 150mph, at that speed any car hitting a tree would be obliterated...agree about the belts, he would have stood a chance maybe.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have expected him to be in that shape from high speed crash.

I'm thinking 'Porsche girl' (NB: Do not look this up unless you can do gore)...

Yeah who actually recorded the 150MPH speed?

As for the roof being torn off - looks like a convertible with the hood down to me..

anyways - a ***** is a ***** even when dead :thumb:

I wouldn't have expected him to be in that shape from high speed crash.

I'm thinking 'Porsche girl' (NB: Do not look this up unless you can do gore)...

Just looked this up. yes the pictures are bad but bearable, however the story behind it is awful.

JohnEBoy said:
I wouldn't have expected him to be in that shape from high speed crash. I'm thinking 'Porsche girl' (NB: Do not look this up unless you can do gore)...

you did warn me. Thats disturbing

Warning to me too, curiosity is a wicked thing.... Horrific

It does say a 150mph race, it doesn't specify he was doing those speeds at the time.
Judging by the car, that could have been a 50mph crash depending on what he hit...

Maybe it was just the Chinese version of the Highway Agency Wombles taking their own sweet time.

I too looked up "Porsche girl" and you're right, it's awful.

The bonnet's not shut properly:

car-girl-and-porsche_944-009.jpg

Urgh.... warning duly disregarded at my peril...

The story is quite horrific too, around how some ****s emailed the pictures to her family...

Warning to all...please don't look at the Porsche girl pictures. They will do you no good whatsoever. Just use your imagination - it will be easier...

Warning to all...please don't look at the Porsche girl pictures. They will do you no good whatsoever. Just use your imagination - it will be easier...

It wasn't the real Porsche Girl pictures that bothered me, the one KnightErrant put up was disgusting.

Typical of any agents of a totalitarian regime way of thinking. Disobey the rules and you become a worthless piece of sh*t not deserving of any human dignity even in death. Appalling attitude. Even the most primitive societies tend to treat their dead with more reverence.

Last edited:
Pictures aren't that disturbing really. Think I might be a bit desensitized to it all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom