PC Help Please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
MacBook Air - Firefox 45.0 - Genuine Apple Wireless Mouse.

When in Firefox (like I am now) and typing - often, not always, if I touch the mouse ! it will quit the page and I lose all my typing. Gone, lost , binned.

If I use the arrows to go forwards or back a page. It is gone.

This drives me potty. I now have to type out, using email then copy into the browser to avoid losing everything.

It never does it in email (Office - Outlook) only when in a browser.

Any clues?

Last edited:
Sounds like your pressing the keyboard shortcut for 'back'. Check in the preferences for Firefox to see what the default is and change it.

disable the magic mouse middle button. (middle button closes tab)

Bruce, you've made the same mistake as Druk and opted for an apple product. Apple stuff is for pussies, journalists and arty farty folk, you need to man-up and buy an android based device. :D

Bruce, you've made the same mistake as Druk and opted for an apple product. Apple stuff is for pussies, journalists and arty farty folk, you need to man-up and buy an android based device. :D

Or back to windows:D

I never left windows , i am on the old XP service pack 3 jobby .Must say its quicker than my new computer .Only reason for it is , i have firefox at the helm Down loaded this after Windows XP and internet explorer stopped support in April 2014.

Are there Android latops and PCs?

The prize goes to our very own SP!KE. Since doing as he suggested the problem has not returned. I can now view all of my Bieber Video's without fear of interruption.

Arty-farty? Now there's a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom