PCS and Benz On The Green Special offers on the 14th of May 2016 AM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Benz on The Green workshop offers for 2016
ATF Change – 5 speed £145, 7 speed £150
AC Re-gas - £35
Eco Vehicle Tuning (Celtic tuning) is very kindly offering re-maps for £250 on the day
IMPORTANT NOTEPLEASE READ!
If you are interested in getting your car mapped on the day please email Natacha at PCS for confirmation, ([email protected]) in plenty of time on so she can check if your particular car requires the ECU To be removed for the map or not. Unfortunately if the ECU has to be removed from your car to carry out the work it cannot be done on the Saturday morning due to time restraints. If you are still interested in having your car mapped please let us know and if we have enough interest we will look into running a special offer for those registering their interest.
Eurocharged re-maps 30% off website price​
Software updates direct from Mercedes £20 per update
Vehicle check over £10
Additional work POA
Please let us know if you require anything else done on the day. We will do our best to accommodate you.
All prices include VAT

Is the ATF change including filter? Updating service history thing.

When you say 'Software updates from Merc' are they map updates, or comand updates?

Thanks,

Tom

Olly you should already have my S211 booked in for the gearbox fluid change, could you check that for me please.... also could you add the vehicle check over for me and the software updates....

When you say 'Software updates from Merc' are they map updates, or comand updates?

Thanks,

Tom

It is for any of the control units fitted to the car i.e. engine and gearbox. I cant do map updates but command software I can.

The software is only updateable if there is newer available.

Olly you should already have my S211 booked in for the gearbox fluid change, could you check that for me please.... also could you add the vehicle check over for me and the software updates....

Hi, Natacha here :eek:

Can you tell me your name please and I will confirm for you.

Thanks

I have emailed about what work I am interested in getting done.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:::::: Celtic tuning sadly are unable to offer re-maps on the 14th of May due to a family bereavement. We apologise for this but it is out of our hands.

As the weather is getting warmer would any of you like to take up our offer of an AC re-gas for £35?

Email us [email protected] to book in.

To keep AC systems operating properly they needs to be serviced every two years.

As the weather is getting warmer would any of you like to take up our offer of an AC re-gas for £35?

Email us [email protected] to book in.

To keep AC systems operating properly they needs to be serviced every two years.

Time mine had a re gas as its not ice cold. email has been sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom