PCS Anual GTG on the 18th of May 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bing said:
Great meet guys! I see my old 124/E500 made it there.:bannana:

I had a weekend love affair with this beast and I had the pleasure of taking care of it for the weekend. Martin has done an incredible job with it. Flawless.

Hey Guys.....

did anyone get any video of the C63 Exhaust setup....kind of forgot to video seeing as I was driving.... Doh! :fail

Phil

Thanks for yet another amazing get together Olly. Very well organised, great food, fab weather and some amazing cars and there owners.

Hey Guys.....

did anyone get any video of the C63 Exhaust setup....kind of forgot to video seeing as I was driving.... Doh! :fail

Phil

Pretty sure I grabbed a bit of footage of it will look.

Can someone turn it off...I've got my fingers stuck in the supercharger belll.....

pic07_zpsa5435d2a.jpg

and once fermented the sour mash needs heating to 80c or approx 5000 rpm and the moonshine comes out here

pic07_zpsa5435d2a.jpg

OK lads this is the way a REAL man clips his fingernails ...

pic07_zpsa5435d2a.jpg

Last edited:
Look i'll show you how I lost my left arm..........

pic07_zpsa5435d2a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like I missed a great GTG.

Not that I know of but Cliff's Brabus is very loud!! ;-)

Talking about it,was he ok??We shoot past him and were thinking of going back but sough you and Rash waiting at the services

d w124 said:
Talking about it,was he ok??We shoot past him and were thinking of going back but sough you and Rash waiting at the services

He had an ECU issue that cleared itself. In addition Savman had put a call in regarding another members car trouble and Rash and I held back waiting to assist. As far as I know all got home safely in the end but strange to have two issues on the same run :)

Big Thank You!

Thank you Olly and the others for organising this meet.

Here are some pictures I took on the day:

Olly at work:

Before the pub:

(My car going in for a A/C regas)

Martin has done an incredible job with it. Flawless.

Nah !! It is a testament to the previous owner :bannana:I cringe everytime i see it, massive regret!! I was the last one to detail it a couple a weeks back while Martin was remapping my ML.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to this GTG.

From all accounts it was a fantastic day and I missed out on meeting up with forum faces old and new.
My back problems call the shots these days and 500+ mile drive in two days isn't a good idea. (Got another eye infection to boot and it still hasn't cured). :(

Thanks to EDZ6409 for the very kind offer of an overnight stay and to Olly & Co for making the effort to orchestrate these fantastic events. I'll be there next year even if it means arriving a few days early. :rolleyes: :)

I was looking forward to seeing the mods on the Vito's owned by Zenman and BIG 'UN and also picking the brains of V8 owners now that I have my E430.

Some fantastic cars on display and some lovely photography. Roll on next year. :)

I am so disappointed that I couldn't make it. I know was a great gtg, nice to see some familiar cars amd some new ones in the pics, thanks for sharing. Still recovering from jet lag but these pics help :).

Kamal

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to this GTG.

From all accounts it was a fantastic day and I missed out on meeting up with forum faces old and new.
My back problems call the shots these days and 500+ mile drive in two days isn't a good idea. (Got another eye infection to boot and it still hasn't cured). :(

Thanks to EDZ6409 for the very kind offer of an overnight stay and to Olly & Co for making the effort to orchestrate these fantastic events. I'll be there next year even if it means arriving a few days early. :rolleyes: :)

I was looking forward to seeing the mods on the Vito's owned by Zenman and BIG 'UN and also picking the brains of V8 owners now that I have my E430.

Some fantastic cars on display and some lovely photography. Roll on next year. :)

Yep, I can tell your eye problem hasn't sorted itself out yet Paul, I've got an extra digit now! :D

Great day, thanks Olly, Jack and Graham for organising and hosting. And a top job done by The George too. (Apologies for not thanking sooner, I had to go straight off to Monaco and Spa for 2 weeks. Hard life, yes! :rock:)

I was the one meeting and greeting. Apologies to those who got lost on the way to the pub. We will work on a different strategy for next year!

Great to meet some of you and see some fantastic cars. Personally I loved the 124s, the 500E, and all the 55s/63s! Brilliant seeing so many together in one place.

Olly and I are thinking of things to do for next year to raise the game. Watch this space!

Nick. :cool:

Great day, thanks Olly, Jack and Graham for organising and hosting. And a top job done by The George too. (Apologies for not thanking sooner, I had to go straight off to Monaco and Spa for 2 weeks. Hard life, yes! :rock:)

I was the one meeting and greeting. Apologies to those who got lost on the way to the pub. We will work on a different strategy for next year!

Great to meet some of you and see some fantastic cars. Personally I loved the 124s, the 500E, and all the 55s/63s! Brilliant seeing so many together in one place.

Olly and I are thinking of things to do for next year to raise the game. Watch this space!

Nick. :cool:
Yep, I can tell your eye problem hasn't sorted itself out yet Paul, I've got an extra digit now! :D
Ne

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom