PCS gtg and BENZ ON THE GREEN, May 14th 2016!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
daveenty said:
I was told it was the Aston DB4 but wouldn't swear to that.

Was it light blue?

Maybe the car on the left

DSC_0049_zpsbqkg6gsj.jpg

As usual, this was a great GTG. Well done to PCS. :thumb:

I used to make this 500 mile round trip in one day. Up early, a spirited drive down and then glide back.
On this occasion (because I'm older and wiser) I did the outbound trip in stages which was a big help to the remaining discs in my spine.
Being on the best horse in the race - a mile-gulping armchair on wheels - is a huge help. A truly outstanding motor. :cool:

It was great to meet up with all of my old friends (they know who they are :)) and to talk to, and more importantly thank, some of the people I've most probably been annoying on the forum for years - They know who they are.

Not everyone will agree with me, but I really do miss the presence of Diesleman at the GTG's.
Yes, he has his faults and does deserve a (sometimes very hard) slap on the back of his legs when he oversteps the mark, but he's a good fella... a fascinating guy.

This GTG enabled me to meet (for the first time) and thank, AMGeed and MD5 for the invaluable help and advice they provided about a car (Duffer!) my son was about to buy earlier in the year. Many thanks indeed, both of you. :thumb::thumb:

The drive out was good, and a real surprise when we arrived at Goodwood! The two words on the clock tower... ;)

14th%20May%202016%20PCS%20GTG%20006.jpg

No wonder my horses don't run well there. How can that be good to soft? :crazy:

I didn't take many photographs - too much chin-wiggling, but if I had to take a car home with me it would be this!

14th%20May%202016%20PCS%20GTG%20011.jpg

Against the forecast, the weather was good and a real bonus which ensured that my favourite curry buddies, Corned and Big Un, were glowing at the table on the return leg of the journey at Miltons in Chalfont St Giles. A great way to end a nice day.

A special thanks to Druk and Mrs Druk who always brighten my day.

Hope to see you all next time. :thumb:

Hi all.

We are carrying out some feedback again this year to find out what you all thought about the day.

If you attended but have not received an email from [email protected] and you would like to give us some feedback on the day, please pm me with your email address.

Cheers all!

Nick.

Hi all.

We are carrying out some feedback again this year to find out what you all thought about the day.

If you attended but have not received an email from [email protected] and you would like to give us some feedback on the day, please pm me with your email address.

Cheers all!

Nick.

Your email received, and replied to. I'm efficient if nothing else:D

Should be okay now.

I noticed there was a camera man on the day. Does anyone know where to watch this video that was made?

italian_cls55amg said:
I noticed there was a camera man on the day. Does anyone know where to watch this video that was made?
The final edit of the film has been signed off and we will be publishing it in the next day or two.

You ever thought of a career on the telly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom