PCS gtg and BENZ ON THE GREEN, May 14th 2016!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Was a great day shame I had to shoot off home early, as our cooker had blown up

What a fantastic day.

Great weather, great company, great food and some amazing cars.

Thanks to all the team for their hard word in organising.

As usual, a great day out with lots of interesting cars to talk about with their owners. Good to see old faces again and meet lots of new people. Even Ollie looked relaxed after the speeches!! :)

Looking forward to the next one :)

Many thanks to Pauline, Olly, Natasha and everyone that made is such an special day.

As usual the weather had been organised and great cars and there owners, new and old.

Thanks again for a wonderful day.

Thanks for looking after us again Ollie and family/staff, just got back home 20 minutes ago. 252 miles door to door and had a lovely easy run up apart from the last half hour or so with the obligatory road works. :(

Who said that big engined cars were poor on fuel by the way? :D :D :D

E63%20Mileage.jpg

A massive thank you from the Benz On The Green team for making the effort to come to see us. I'm always humbled by the kind comments I get throughout the day.

I really enjoyed chatting to you all and I did my best to try and talk to everyone I could.

Let's make the next one even better!

Olly

Many, many, thanks to Olly, Pauline, Nick, and the entire BOTG Team for hosting another fantastic day out :rock:

Nice to see that Rashman's polishing has finally been rewarded, too :thumb:

hey guys,

Bit late getting back on here... I've been, well, cleaning the car up. lol

Awesome day and it was great to catch up with everyone again.

Don't know how you do it, Olly, but you manage to sort the weather out for us, which is much appreciated :D

Cracking day, Olly.
Hats off to you and the gang for arranging another great day.

Looking forward to next year already.

I had a great time,had to push off at 3pm, the 300 mile round trip was worth it,but I missed the raffle,

Superb day...my first BOTG...but won't be my last. Good to meet a few faces...Rashman your CLK is unfeasibly clean....hats off to you!!!! Got home easily...but then I only live half an hour away!

Olly and co....thanks a million for organising!

Great day out, 400+ mile round trip but well worth it. Great to catch up with so many people both new & old. Well Done Rash for winning best car at show, thoroughly deserved.. Fantastic to have been best Van at show for the 4th time!! (Unless u attend u won't get it) Finally Congratulations to Olly, Pauline, Nick & everyone else for another great event. I hope you raised plenty of money for Ben.. I look forward to seeing everyone next year

I'm running out of retro fits!! MBClub UK

Ok so how many miles did that merc peoples carrier have on the clock,I bet it was over i million,all that and I missed winning the sports car,I am never leaving early again

Druk said:
Pity, you won the Maserati but because there was no claimant we put it back in the raffle. :D
You must have made a fortune giving all the kiddies a tour of the field on the tandem!

Another great day Olly and the team :thumb: will have to have a proper catch up, a few beers and a chat one day Olly

I must say how impressed I was with the effort and time Ian has put into his Vito.

The extent of the work he has put in is nothing short of mind-boggling.
Ian, you're a hell of a lot braver than I am!

Your Vito is a proper cruiser now and would be a great place to be on any road trip. :cool:

Could the 2017 Best On Show be a van?!..... :eek:

Heads for door!

Thanks for all your kind words. It means everything to olly and Pauline. They put in so much work to make it happen and we all get a massive buzz from it on the day and now hearing all your praises. Thank you.

We do have a total figure of the Monday you guys raised for Ben. I will let olly make the announcement! Thanks for all the generous purchasing of raffle tickets, and bidding on the auctions, and the kids comps, face painting and sweets.

I'm pleased on a personal level that olly took to the mic! We've been trying for a while and lots of you ask to hear from him. He did have a speech ready to go but couldn't get it out because he had quite a lump in his throat. THAT is what it means to him. So thank you all.

It was good to see all the regular faces again and lots of new faces too. I enjoy getting around to chat to you all but it's frustrating that I can't spend more time chatting and looking at cars!!

Thanks again everyone who made this happen. See you next year!

Nick.

I have had some feedback regarding the food at the event.

I agree it was not up to standard and I have discussed this with the Landlord. This WON'T happen again I assure you.

I have had some feedback regarding the food at the event.

I agree it was not up to standard and I have discussed this with the Landlord. This WON'T happen again I assure you.

I wasn't going to say anything negative about the food, but if I was to comment, I would say it was heavily overpriced (or the portions were incredibly small for what they were charging).

They also set the BBQ up very strangely..

Having to walk behind the BBQ to pay a girl who had her back to you (and then having to point out she'd short-changed me), then pick up cutlery beyond her and then head behind the other side of the BBQ to get sauces.
Very strange.

However, what I ate was nice enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom