PCS GTG on the 14th of May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ian, you looked very relaxed on the A34 ;)

Thats because the A34 is the equivalent of a tarmac based opiate (please note, non-addictive).

Ian, you looked very relaxed on the A34 ;)

Clocked you as you went past.

Your car looks just as good from the back as it does from the front. Infact a very clean pair of heals.

Ian had the "cruise" set and it was just a joyous bimble back. Next year we are going down in my dirty diesel.

Where were all the 190's BTW. I dont think I saw one.

Hello,

Thanks to Olly (and his assistants) for the work he did during the week and on the day itself. It makes for a great event and it was very nice to attend.

It was a pleasure to see some of the members whom I have known for some years and also to meet some members who I have not had to opportunity to meet before. Well done all for being there.

I had a second GTG to following day. I passed on the messages and views of all who spoke to me. John sends he regards to all and hopes that those who have his contact details will get in touch..

Now I just need to see if I keep the trollmobile for next year.:devil:

I just got back from Olly's GTG, or more accurately, Mrs D's ML just got back from Olly's GTG!! :)

She's had the manifold gaskets replaced, new thermostat, new glowplugs and the handbrake adjusted. Super drive home, and without doing anything scientific to confirm I suspect she sipped a little less fuel on the way home.

Thanks to Olly and Jack for their top work, to Ringway for getting me home on Saturday night, and everyone at work for driving me around ever since!!

:D

I just got back from Olly's GTG, or more accurately, Mrs D's ML just got back from Olly's GTG!! :)

She's had the manifold gaskets replaced, new thermostat, new glowplugs and the handbrake adjusted. Super drive home, and without doing anything scientific to confirm I suspect she sipped a little less fuel on the way home.

Thanks to Olly and Jack for their top work, to Ringway for getting me home on Saturday night, and everyone at work for driving me around ever since!!

:D

I had to chuckle after dropping you off on Saturday. As soon as I drove away the heavens opened! :D

I had to chuckle after dropping you off on Saturday. As soon as I drove away the heavens opened! :D

:doh: Oh how I laughed...

;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom