PCS GTG on the 14th of May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you Olly for a great day.

Excellent food, amazing cars, finally put faces to names.

Can't pin one car as my fave as too many were just amazing but my faves....

Brabus SL - Brabus K8
Scumbag - C63
Peter - CL 55
EDZ - SL600
Olly/Jack's C43/55

Great day, lovely weather, roll on next meet! :bannana:

Olly and Emma, thanks for a great day out, it was good to meet up with so may faces again.

The surprise for the day for me was just how big a C63 Estate is in the back...almost limousine levels of space...for Janner to sit in... ;) :D

221ce9bb.jpg

As said - great turnout and a very good selection of cars :cool:

Many thanks to Olly, his family and the guys from PCS for the hospitality. Very welcoming with great food, drink and facilities as always :)

I don't think I've ever seen so many C43s in one place together - must have been at least 5? In fact AMGs generally - E55, CL55, CLK55, SL55 etc.

Nice weather, nice people and nice cars - a great day out :thumb:

Will

Just as well you had the advanced agility pack.:devil:

Sorry couldn't resist - hope all is quickly sorted.

heh - that'll act as an expensive reminder to drive in sport at all times in case quick direction changes are needed.

The surprise for the day for me was just how big a C63 Estate is in the back...almost limousine levels of space...for Janner to sit in... ;) :D

I think the rear seats must slide back or something. :D

Highlight of the day for me was just after they fitted Andy's decat pipe and it was being revved infront of the garage;

Ollys mum: "Olly is that legal? I mean the noise, is it legal?"

Olly: "Of course it is mum...!!"

Surely a lot of room in the back seat of the C class means a smallish person in the front :)

Brother had one on trial (a sport not a c63...) i'm 6ft 2 and so is he....not much room at all in back :(

Highlight of the day for me was just after they fitted Andy's decat pipe and it was being revved infront of the garage;

Ollys mum: "Olly is that legal? I mean the noise, is it legal?"

Olly: "Of course it is mum...!!"

Yep - she makes a great cup of tea, and has a wonderful personality and smile, and has raised a cracking son, but when it comes to recognising what makes us smile when driving a quick car...

Oooooh, I wanna dance with somebody, somebody who loves me....

Attachments

• dance.jpg
    dance.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 384
I'll bet Bobby got a different answer to me when asking for a chicken bang-bang though. I requested one and the guy said he'd never heared of it! :doh:

You need to ask a lady!! ;)

After talking about Chinese food for at least 100 miles, for dinner we ended up with ...McDonalds!!

I measured it, and the paint on that bonnet is THIS thick!!

23604d1305489236-pcs-gtg-14th-may-2011-dance.jpg

I'm not saying you have fat legs but your calves are at least THIS far across!!

23604d1305489236-pcs-gtg-14th-may-2011-dance.jpg

^^ For those that don't know, that's me in the middle. It's the first time I've seen a photo of my back, and I can now see why I was called "No-neck" at school :(

:D

That C63 sounded like thunder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom