PCS GTG on the 14th of May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
23604d1305489236-pcs-gtg-14th-may-2011-dance.jpg
'Are you starting....come on then I'll take both of you'

'Yer and Get off my foot my your hurting my little pinkie in me crocs !'

It's a sign?

We were actually stood at the entrance to the Jehova's Witness Hall, and I did notice that "All Along The Watchtower" was playing in DM's car as he arrived.

Come to me my children..

P1030417.jpg

Last edited:
Plain clothed cop practices buttock clenches as man performs sobriety test.

23604d1305489236-pcs-gtg-14th-may-2011-dance.jpg

Thats me back

Olly, thanks for hosting a superb day out and it was good to catch up with all the usual suspects and have a good chin wag.

A particular thanks to Keith for the cuppa on the way down, the irony of Tims altercation with the kerb and the chat over dinner takes some beating, as does Tims pace charging off roundabouts.

Tim, I hope you get the car sorted ASAP and yes, use that sport button.

Trando-thanks for the run in the C63, that charge onto the A3 will stick in my mind for a long long time....

I'll get my pics of the meet up in a bit, as well as my MBWorld ones once I have had a chance to get them off the camera. Was a good run down and back up, well, weclome break services toilets leave a lot to be desired...

Glad you're back in one piece, Steve. :thumb:

The 'Friend of OPEC' Award was never in doubt - you're the worthy winner!

Looking forward to the piccies...

Excellant turnout with top people, top weather and a fab BBQ. Thanks again to Olly and the team for hosting the event :thumb:

Yes glad you arrived safely Steve, good to meet up with you again. hope to make the Scottish trip.

Yes glad you arrived safely Steve, good to meet up with you again. hope to make the Scottish trip.

Likewise, I think Glencoe is calling a CL55amg. Its built for a run up here.

Car did 45mpg up the A3, M25, M1, A1, A66, M6, M74, M8 A82 and to home. Down south littered with Specs cameras, Weybridge to Glasgow on Half a tank. Thats pure scots thift that :D

I think I'll do a separate thread, as did a York Day trip on the way down, and MB world on the way back.

I would like to thank Olly for a splendid day out. Well worth the cost of the fuel. Thanks too to Mrs Olly senior for the tea and kind words of welcome. It was good to see old friends and make new ones. I hope Scumbag passed on my message to a certain ex member.

My trip was brilliant, I had never driven a long distance in the coupé before Saturday morning. I have to admit to a few moments of hesitation on Friday, but was so pleased come Saturday evening. Never missed a beat and returned 22mpg there and 25mpg back. I will be there again if you do this again next year. :thumb::thumb:

I would like to thank Olly for a splendid day out. Well worth the cost of the fuel. Thanks too to Mrs Olly senior for the tea and kind words of welcome. It was good to see old friends and make new ones. I hope Scumbag passed on my message to a certain ex member.

My trip was brilliant, I had never driven a long distance in the coupé before Saturday morning. I have to admit to a few moments of hesitation on Friday, but was so pleased come Saturday evening. Never missed a beat and returned 22mpg there and 25mpg back. I will be there again if you do this again next year. :thumb::thumb:

...its lovely on long distances arent they IBW!:bannana:

what were the few moments of hesitation?

We told you not to have those Fajitas..

Or was it the prawn cocktail, whatever it was blooming added two more stops onto the run and probably 0.5mpg on to it meaning I did not achieve my 46mpg average (damn those motorway onslips and my right foot:cool:)

...its lovely on long distances arent they IBW!:bannana:

what were the few moments of hesitation?
The hesitation was with what looked like a damp patch on the radiator. Did a pressure test and found nothing. However you still wonder, if after 20 years, the rad is sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom