PCS GTG on the 14th of May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ollie, I'm getting a lift down with Chris Walker, Ian and Trapperjohn, seeing as we're all travelling in the same car, it makes space for another vehicle as mine wont be there.

I'm still attending btw :thumb:

A bit late, but I've added my name to the reserve list.

1. Will CLK55
2. BTB500 SL500
3. whitenemesis C270CDI
4. Burger + Mrs Burger SL350
5. MarkMifsud CLK320 (PCS work B/F)
6. Trando
7. C43AMG Peter CL55AMG
8. Ringway
9. Markedes
10. Howard (maybe)
11. Chris Walker +trapperjohn +Ian B Walker
12. Alps
13. Stumpy (work permitting)
14. Setanta - some huge barge (most likely a S600L)
15. Mike Walker
16. Crockers C320 CDI
17. Aka$h - A Merc of some description
18. S500Colin - S500L
19. LastMinute, (Probably arriving on 17th)
20. vijilants
21. wobbly
22. Scumbag. (And the trollmobile)
23. Dieselman
24. Racall
25. Andy27168 (C43/55)
26. EDZ649 (SL600)
27. E55 (TBC)
28. *** ("The Shed")
29. Timskemp
30. Benzedup - C55 AMG
31. Maggot
32. DW124
33. bobby - C43 AMG_________
34. Adam230k - BMW
35. NW_Merc
36. Koolvin + Gurpz
37. DolphiN Tech - SL if it's ready, Ducati if it isn't.
38. Buccal CLK55
39. Brabus SL SL55 K8
40. mbzclk CLK
41. Plallu- C63 AMG
42. JonMad - CLK55 AMG
43. Gaz_L SLK55
44. Amg 3.6 C43 AMG
45. Bryan Allman
46. Movi-Star
47. Splang I love your place Ollie! (ps BBQ was good too!)
48. Coastcard
49. BillyW124
50. MangoMan (Bill) C200 Elegance Auto.

1. Niks
2. Justin1600 C43 AMG
3. kamalpatel12448
4. Just240 C55 AMG
5. corned
6. Noops C43 AMG plus passenger,
7. Gabbi (non member) C43 AMG plus passenger
8. Gordon Tarling E320cdi estate

Just to let you all know. All the people on the reserve list are welcome along too!

If you you could bring a chair with you that would be most helpful as we dont have enough here.

I have just placed the food order with my butcher.

Any veggies turning up?

35.gif
2a.gif
2-1.gif
thumbsup2.gif

There will be beer and cider available fo those who are not driving. I will also have some soft drinks.

Just to let you all know. All the people on the reserve list are welcome along too!

If you you could bring a chair with you that would be most helpful as we dont have enough here.

I have just placed the food order with my butcher.

Any veggies turning up?

Olly, you're a gent and a scholar! :thumb: I was giving up hope of being able to attend.

However, I would still be interested, keen even, to share a ride with someone if they are passing by and/or I could pick them up on the way? I'll put a couple of camping chairs in the back too.

I wouldn't mind my S211 getting a quick STAR hook up - to add a couple of mods - if that is possible?

You're only employing the services of one butcher? Are you sure that's wise? :p

Last edited:
Can people make sure they respect my neighbours. Please please no one park on the road outside unless I instruct them to do so.

19. LastMinute, (Probably arriving on 17th:D)
I see what you did there, scumbag... ;)

Sadly it’s very unlikely I’ll be able to make this one at all because I’m in Germany until next Thursday at least, and the car will need its alternator replacing before it’ll get anywhere like as far as Portsmouth... :eek:

Sounds like it’s shaping up to be a great day as ever. Enjoy! :)

Olly, you're a gent and a scholar! :thumb: I was giving up hope of being able to attend.

However, I would still be interested, keen even, to share a ride with someone if they are passing by and/or I could pick them up on the way? I'll put a couple of camping chairs in the back too.

I wouldn't mind my S211 getting a quick STAR hook up - to add a couple of mods - if that is possible?

You're only employing the services of one butcher? Are you sure that's wise? :p

I am travelling down on the Friday and back the Sunday, if you want to go car-less? I have a hotel booked at prem in Horndean Friday and Sat night/

I'll be visiting York on the way there, and have a friend to visit in Nottingham on the way back?

There will be beer and cider available fo those who are not driving. I will also have some soft drinks.

Oh good, Trando is coming to get me in the C63, and then I will have lots and lots to eat and drink. Saturday is going to be a good day :D

Oh good, Trando is coming to get me in the C63, and then I will have lots and lots to eat and drink. Saturday is going to be a good day :D

And Sunday morning might be a little, wobbly? :devil:

And Sunday morning might be a little, wobbly? :devil:

I'm not going anywhere near *** on Sunday morning, thanks..............:D

Many thanks for the offer Steve. :thumb: However I really need to take only the single day out of the weekend, so I had better stick to going under my own steam. Even then, the cheapest two night stay-over I can find is £140 (the same PremInn as you) and that's still more then twice what it will cost me in fuel...

Olly - please can you book me in for AirCon and Star?

What else should I bring (apart from my wallet - and chairs)?

Hi Olly

I am afraid that I will not be able to attend as still recovering from back surgery and a tad too far to drive at this stage.

Please can you allocate my place and still hope to be down for "B" service in 2000 miles.

Hope the day goes really well for you all

Regards

Mark.

With Mr Walker driving us down Ill be doing a good impression of a cabbage once I get there:devil::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom