PCS GTG on the 14th of May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep , i've already had to cover over the newly painted A class Brabus kit in the garage with a dust sheet ..... :eek:

Yep , i've already had to cover over the newly painted A class Brabus kit in the garage with a dust sheet ..... :eek:

good job, remember they have feelings too! ;)

Can't see it being fitted in the foreseeable ....

Unless i can persuede Nick to come over for an afternoon. ;)

Lift to the station?

I'm officially a muppet. Pre-conditioned to think GTGs are on Sundays, I just assumed this one would be too. :doh:

I'll be leaving Mrs D's ML with Olly to have a few bits and pieces sorted, and collecting later in the week. Sadly my lift back home is now scuppered as the GTG is on Saturday.

Plan A was to ask Olly to switch dates, but I dismissed that fairly quickly!!

Plan B is to get the train from Portsmouth back to the Midlands...

...so if anyone kind enough to drop me at a nearby station could make themselves known, then I'd be really, really grateful! :thumb:

...so if anyone kind enough to drop me at a nearby station could make themselves known, then I'd be really, really grateful! :thumb:
Do you want a lift back. We will be travelling up north via M5 / M6 if it is of any use.

Sorry folks can't make this one have a photo shoot to do this weekend. Have a good one and look forward to seeing the pics.

My car is all fixed so I'm still gonna be there. As there's a lot of people coming is anyone bringing name tags?

Olly - sent you an email.
:thumb:

Managed to get home early today so gave the SL a wash ... tucked up safely in the garage now waiting for Saturday :)

Somebody brought some sheets of sticky labels and a marker pen before, worked well for names.

Olly, please book me in for a check on Star if you can. SRS light is staying on.

I know it's too complex for doing at the GTG but I've been without my rear wiper for quite a while now but nobody can seem to fix it (incl MB Macclesfield and two good auto-electricians). Large beer token allowance for the correct answer from anyone.

No problem.

I have ordered the meat and bought the food last night.

All set to go.

Thanks to IBW and others for kind offers - I'm really grateful.

Just working out what gets me closest to home with minimal fuss for others, and I'll report back!!

Really looking forward to this. Olly, can you remind me (I hope I'm not the only one) what time you want the masses to turn up.

Olly, if you have a spare ramp slot please can you book the SL in so we can try and work out exactly where the oil leak is coming from.

Thanks.:)

Folks, thanks again for the offer of support - you know who you are!!

Now sorted, roll on Saturday. Or was that Sunday??!! :D

Just to let you all know. I have an Ice Cream van coming up at 2pm. All free of course.

(***: only one ice cream!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom