PCS Horndean excellent service -resonator delete

Discussion in 'Parts, Maintenance & Servicing' started by leef44, Jun 23, 2016.

1. leef44

leef44 Active Member

Car:
    SLK 55 AMG, Suzuki Ignis Sport
    Olly, many thanks for an excellent job on the exhaust flap repairs and the resonator delete.:D

I'm absolutely smitten with the sound. A slight warble at idle which can be heard only from the outside. Normal slow city driving is no different from before so all the refinement is kept. Slight throttle opening and then you get the V8 rumble to remind you what is under the bonnet.

I've not had a chance for full throttle given the rain drenched roads and mad traffic here in the south. However, the more the throttle then the more the rumble and it starts to get rude....delicious :devil:

Most impressed. Sorry I'm not on Facebook (personal choice) but I have seen the pictures - excellent work by your fabricator.

This is the way this car should have been made as standard :rock:

3 people like this.
  2. d w124

d w124 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
    If the video I heard it's your SLK than I can truly say it sounds mental

1 person likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    leef44

leef44 Active Member

Car:
    SLK 55 AMG, Suzuki Ignis Sport
    Yes that's the one. Thanks.

I only heard about PCS Horndean from this site and I have to say, they exceeded expectation. Excellent work and service from start to finish. Even Natasha on reception is a true petrolhead.

:thumb: