PCS, HORNDEAN

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thankyou very much for your lovely review :)Natacha

Just been there for my 2nd job too. The bearing in the pulley on the air con compressor failed and was making a bit of a racket. PCS took the car in at short notice to replace the compressor. Great service.

Went down yesterday for a service on the bus, excellent as usual, a real pleasure as you will never be ripped off always great service. Thanks Chaps and Nat

Excellent service from Team PCS today!

Thank You!

Very Best,

S.

PCS put a Quaife in my C63 a couple of weeks ago and gave the car a good look over; great service. Highly recommended

PCS carried out some work on my E55 recently too, new bushes, couplings and other bits,
feels like a new car now. very happy with it..

I’m taking mine down to PCS in a couple of weeks for a general check over and to discuss some preventative maintenance etc. Glad to hear the car will be in safe hands!

I might take my car down for a check over. The problem is that it doesn't seem easy to get a train from near there if I have to leave it.

I might take my car down for a check over. The problem is that it doesn't seem easy to get a train from near there if I have to leave it.
If you book enough in advance they can give you a courtesy car. I had one when they put my Quaife in at least.

Do you give any servicing discount for Mercedes Club Members? (The other official club)
Only discount I give is to MBClub members that have more than 100 posts and bring us biscuits and booze. Its 10% off servicing only and must be mentioned at time of booking.

Only discount I give is to MBClub members that have more than 100 posts and bring us biscuits and booze. Its 10% off servicing only and must be mentioned at time of booking.
Cheers. I have a few things to look at. Car gives a slight occasional 'clonk' when moving off or when quickly coming off accelerator and clunks into gear sometimes. Plus a general check of suspension bushes and components, as it's on 118,000 miles and I don't think it's had much replaced (apart from front strut mounts which I did 2 weeks ago) :)

Massive shout out to Ollie and Jack who had a good crawl over and under my CLK yesterday. I asked them to check it over for corrosion and any other issues. It got a clean bill on health which was great. A few bits to do around exhaust etc and the brake lines need doing which I was aware of. A very fair quote provided and I will be booking it in early 2022 for the work to be done. Ten out of ten for service and being generally so friendly. Nice coffee too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom