PCS is now an agent for BMC air filters and Goodridge stainless steel brake hoses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Hi all.

I am now an agent for BMC air filters and Goodridge stainless steel brake hoses.

I was approached by them and after seeing and trying both of their products I am happy to say the quality is excellent.

Frequently asked questions | AIR FILTERS BMC | AIR FILTER | CAR | MOTORCYCLE | bike - racing - venturi admission system - carbon dynamic airbox | BMC Air Filter

The benefit of both of these products is their lifespan. They are designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle itself.

Members with 100+ posts get 10% discount on them.

I am trying to get into the performance market a little and so far I have managed to get some good companies on board.

Olly

Does having the stainless hoses fitted make any noticeable difference to brake feel etc? I assume that rubber hoses even in good condition would expand a little under pressure or is this a myth and the only advantage is the long life?

The stainless steel hoses are one of the best modifications per pound that I can think of. The 203's have quite long rubber hoses at the front so I sure the improvement will be good.

The feel is much improved as MB brakes tend to feel soft compared to most.

The stainless steel hoses are one of the best modifications per pound that I can think of. The 203's have quite long rubber hoses at the front so I sure the improvement will be good.

The feel is much improved as MB brakes tend to feel soft compared to most.

I agree that the feel is not good compared to my partners Audi, so how much to change the hoses on a 2003 W203 ?:)

Olly, I am interested in the Goodridge stainless steel brake hoses, do you think it's worth it on a C55??

Give me a quote, thanks.

Can you send me the reg please and I will get a quote.

You will notice a difference.

I'd be interested too, possibly when coming to do the bits you've advised last time (got the SRS ECU now :bannana:) ... unless it costs more than my car LOL

I contacted Olly about the hoses today, he replied very quickly with an excellent price and lots of information. I just need to find a day to get over there now. Thank you Olly you are a credit to your profession and this forum.:thumb:

Olly fitted the stainless hoses to my CL and there is a difference , recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom