PCS (surprise, surprise)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loop68

Hi all,

Havent posted here since joining a while ago, but I am an avid reader. I first noticed all the amazing comments about PCS's work on this forum nearly two years ago when we bought our E55. I went straight to them after purchasing the car for a full inspection, and to correct any hidden faults, and to replace any parts that were at, or near the end of their life. I never really thought about making a post regarding my visit, as I did not visit the forum much after that. But now i feel obliged to chip in with a comment about how great the service was. They dedicated the whole day to my car, went the extra mile to poke and snoop around the underside to make sure everything was in order. I asked them to do a transmission fluid change, and I swear he must have poured through about 3 gallons of fresh oil to clean out the old stuff, before topping the system up with fresh oil. I dont remember the specifics of the work they did but I do remember that every one of my pedantic observations were investigated, and where needed, fixed. Interestingly, Olly commented that my car was the cleanest example of a W210 E55 he had seen, observing that no expense had been spared by the previous owner.

I have to admit that I have not treated the guys at PCS with the same respect they offered to my car. I have since booked two visits to them, but for various reasons have had to cancel last minute due to the distance involved (Nottingham/North London to Horndean). I apologize sincerely for my actions, and hope to be a visitor in the future (or not, depending on how you look at it).

Anyways, keep up the good work guys.

Cheers,

Ilya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom