Penta AMG Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rubble1

Car
Pontiac Firebird
Hi,

I would like some info from the more experienced please, I have a set of supposedly AMG Penta wheels, but before I put them up for sale I wish to know if they are genuine, as it appears that they seem to fetch a decent amount of money and it is not my intention to fleece someone if they are copies.

The markings on the rims are as follows P1680, 8JX16H2, E11 Penta.

Apologies from an interloper, as these are currently sitting on a 1979 Pontiac Firebird, but the old tinternet and dealers are not much help, so I thought I would come to the font of all knowledge.

Thanks

Dave

these are not amg penta! amg "penta" wheels will have the amg logo around one of the lug nuts. what you have here are penta's (british wheel manufacturing company called penta, very confusing)

Hi,

I would like some info from the more experienced please, I have a set of supposedly AMG Penta wheels, but before I put them up for sale I wish to know if they are genuine, as it appears that they seem to fetch a decent amount of money and it is not my intention to fleece someone if they are copies.

The markings on the rims are as follows P1680, 8JX16H2, E11 Penta.

Apologies from an interloper, as these are currently sitting on a 1979 Pontiac Firebird, but the old tinternet and dealers are not much help, so I thought I would come to the font of all knowledge.

Thanks

Dave
Hiya mate, do you still have the wheels?

He hasn't been on here since posting that in 2015....

aha, hadn't noticed, new to the forum format unfortunately, too used to facebook! thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom