Perfect use of space left after tax disc is removed for AMG.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrhanky

MB Enthusiast
Car
Superb 3.6 4x4 & W221 S500
Bit early I know but I removed my tax disc and cleaned up the residue on the glass today. Sitting in my man cave (garage) sipping tea I remembered the AMG lounge sticker I was sent and it's a perfect resident for the space made vacant by the tax disc.

Just wondered who else has removed their tax disc and will you replace it with anything?

you still have 4 days to go to get a fine.. ?

you still have 4 days to go to get a fine.. ?

Don't give a shinny but thanks for the reminder. I once forgot to put a new tax disc in on an Audi for several months with no issues, so I think I will be okay :thumb:

Will also be putting my AMG lounge sticker instead of my tax disc, although I am not brave enough to remove the disc till Wednesday!

Will also be putting my AMG lounge sticker instead of my tax disc, although I am not brave enough to remove the disc till Wednesday!

Nice choice sir, oh and it's not bravery its stupidity unless you live in the sticks like me :rock:

I also have a big crack in my windscreen, so it also needs replacing. I have been waiting for the end of the month to save putting tax disc back in new screen!!

Not sure this 320 gives the right impression :)
images

Just a reminder that if you get a pedantic MOT tester, you will get a fail for stickers placed within the swept area of the wipers. The VED disc was the only allowable exception.

Just as a point, it is an MOT failure to display anything in the screen in the line of sight of the driver EXCEPT the tax disc.

I think this is partially proscribed the wiper sweep area, but I am not 100% sure. I know it was always a questionable point for LHD cars anyway (tax discs must be on the left).

Anyway get to take them off the bike too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom