Perfectly Cleaned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyMercUK

Car
Mercedes C220 CDI AMG SPORT
Over the past 24 hrs I have been researching the best ways to clean my C220 Coupe and what products to use. I have purchased a Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt and some Collinite + Free Applicator Pad + Microfibre cloth.

I did my research on the best price for the two and found www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk the cheapest around. I emailed them first to see if they could dispatch and whether they had any discount codes and guess what...they did :)

If anyone wants the code just PM me.

Just looking for a pressure washer now so I can give it a pre wash. If anyone is selling one, and is close to Doncaster please do let me know!

Cheers guys!

Over the past 24 hrs I have been researching the best ways to clean my C220 Coupe and what products to use. I have purchased a Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt and some Collinite + Free Applicator Pad + Microfibre cloth.

I did my research on the best price for the two and found www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk the cheapest around. I emailed them first to see if they could dispatch and whether they had any discount codes and guess what...they did :)

If anyone wants the code just PM me.

Just looking for a pressure washer now so I can give it a pre wash. If anyone is selling one, and is close to Doncaster please do let me know!

Cheers guys!

Was looking at the wash mitt today, shame they dont have Kent drying towels though.

Just a quick question is the payment screen encrypted? I noticed the registration page is not and im really paranoid about security...

Was looking at the wash mitt today, shame they dont have Kent drying towels though.

Just a quick question is the payment screen encrypted? I noticed the registration page is not and im really paranoid about security...

I know what you mean, once you have entered your billing address etc it takes you to PayPal so it was all secure :)

Yep! Got the confirmation email through from PayPal ;)

Oh and my money is still in my bank account!

I have a brand new c63 coupe in calcite white in for some serious work in a couple months. Will get the thread up of the epic stages of getting it to perfection.

Check out www.detailingworld.co.uk for some great - not to mention, really serious cleaning. also some great links to the best suppliers of detailing products.

I follow this quite regularly, and have picked up some great advice.

Just to let everyone know I received all my goodies in this mornings post! Order before 12 and get next day delivery! Happy days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom