Performance exhaust or dampers option

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luton Town

Car
A45 and loving it.
I can just about get one more option on my new a45 amg which I am ordering soon.I have gone for met grey,night pack pano roof.Some people say the ride on the facelift is rather harsh others not so,was thinking maybe a performance exhaust instead of the £595 dampers.Any advice,cheers.

Exhaust, 100%!!!! I don't think I could own one without. I do try to persuade customers to opt for the exhaust

Getting excited now as am nearly at the stage of ordering one with a 3 year pcp,just got to find the right deal!Think I will go with exhaust JBD but in your experience is the ride really harsh or not to bad.The reason for the pano roof is that I just think it really compliments the car,especially in grey.

Depends whether you want more noise or a better ride. As it's an AMG, I'm guessing you will prefer more noise, but only you know which you prize more highly...

Have both. If your doing a PCP cost will be negligible

Personally I don't find the ride harsh. I'd definitely go for the premium package with the pan roof, keyless and memory seats. On the PCP, it really does bump up the residuals.

If you're after a deal, PM me your details and I'd be happy to help

will do JBD not sure how to do that as I am off to work now,is there a link or do I click on something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom