Performance gains at a "low" cost?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My calipers callipers are not large enough to get any name on them (I actually think I have drum brakes breaks). Can I put stick on caliper calliper covers behind the wheel?

Never mind getting "some of these" I have ordered "some" for each grille grill and for my AMG. How cool do these look? Imagine the break brake-neck acceleration that they will unleash?

Note to OP from the Moderating Team. In future please do not start this type of thread with first ensuring the appropriate spelling of certain kee words is correct. Quotes amended accordingly.

To complement your newly fitted array of exhaust pipery, may I suggest another subtle mod to improve handling and leave the lads aghast at the kebab shop at your new found coolness. I give you.....negative camber:banana:

View attachment 72591

Aka somebody's elephant's sat on my car...

RE weight saving for +6’ers simply remove front seats and sit in the back.

On another note I’m wondering if our very own Bennyboy is taking notes from this thread? :D

After you had stiffened your car with the foam pipe insulation roll cage you will find the extra chassis rigidity will allow stiffer anti roll bars for improved cornering speeds.
The thicker the anti roll bar the less body lean, so use another length of the pipe insulation and snap it over your anti roll bars to instantly make them much thicker.

I had an old T25 vw van that I did pretty much all these mods to! I did it as a joke as it was a 1.6 non turbo diesel.... I'm sure I've a photo on photo bucket, I'll try and find it
mattsvan.jpg

Wheels from the scrap yard, roof spoiler found on the side of the road, cut springs, granada bumper fitted with gaffa type and tie wraps! back on the front! painted with a roller, black window tints, glitter ball from the mirror, shelby stripes hand painted... The list goes on :D

Last edited:
I had an old T25 vw van that I did pretty much all these mods to! I did it as a joke as it was a 1.6 non turbo diesel.... I'm sure I've a photo on photo bucket, I'll try and find it
mattsvan.jpg

Wheels from the scrap yard, roof spoiler found on the side of the road, cut springs, granada bumper fitted with gaffa type and tie wraps! back on the front! painted with a roller, black window tints, glitter ball from the mirror, shelby stripes hand painted... The list goes on :D
That looks wicked!! [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

To complement your newly fitted array of exhaust pipery, may I suggest another subtle mod to improve handling and leave the lads aghast at the kebab shop at your new found coolness. I give you.....negative camber:banana:

View attachment 72591
My 15 year old son thinks this is "COOL !"...that is EXACTLY why it is not cool...it is cr&p.:fail:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom